Biology of Trauma® Podcast
With Dr. Aimie Apigian
Episode 30: Attachment Adaptions From Age 0-6 Months
- Moving beyond attachment styles to understand attachment wiring
- The three components of attachment wiring
- Adaptations that occur from 0 – 6 months of life and how they show up in your life.
- [00:50] The importance of attachment and the selection of the 0 – 6 months ages
- [04:03] Moving beyond attachment styles to understand attachment wiring
- [07:41] The three components of attachment wiring
- [11:21] Adaptations that occur from 0 – 6 months of life and how they show up in your life
- [29:33] Summary of episode
Interested to learn more about what I do? Click here.
You. Calm. Alive.
Be safely guided step-by-step through the essential process for addressing stored trauma in your body.
Disclaimer:By listening to this podcast, you agree not to use this podcast as medical advice to treat any medical condition in either yourself or others. Consult your own physician for any medical issues that you may be having. This entire disclaimer also applies to any guests or contributors to the podcast. Under no circumstances shall Trauma Healing Accelerated, any guests or contributors to The Biology of Trauma podcast, or any employees, associates, or affiliates of Trauma Healing Accelerated be responsible for damages arising from the use of the podcast.
I want to hear from you! I would love to hear your thoughts on this episode and let’s make them constructive! A few requests: Please refrain from including URLs and using yours or someone else’s business name to steer clear of spam. Please do use your personal name or initials.
Let’s have a constructive, positive and productive discussion!